Corporate Litigation has become a new domain due to rising legal issues relating to Govt. Policies, investors, taxation, IPR and others. Corporate litigation is not just suing to each other. In fact, corporate litigation includes any type of legal proceeding having anything to do with a business or corporation and can include steps taken to avoid litigation as well as actually litigating and managing business disputes.
In general, corporate litigation include a whole work of tort and contract issues. But with and other recent regulations aimed at increasing public scrutiny of business and corporate practices, corporate litigation has come to include dealing with Government regulators and ensuring compliance with Central and State regulations, as well.
Skilled business litigators are equipped to handle every legal problem a corporation may face over the course of its life, such as the following:
- Ensuring complete compliances under taxation and disclosure regulations
- Defending companies against wrongful termination suits
- Securing compliance with new accounting and corporate governance regulations
- Litigating or mediating shareholder-derivative lawsuits
- Managing corporate tax compliance
- Settling labor disputes with unionized workforces as well as with at-will employees and professionals
- Breach of contract issues, usually with other businesses, whether defending or prosecuting
- Tort issues, if a customer or client suffers injury from one of your products or services
- Corporate real estate issues, from premises liability to disputes with landlords or regulators
Unfortunately, running a successful business in today’s world requires advance planning to manage litigation risk and to avoid becoming a target of government investigations. Developing a relationship with a skilled corporate litigation firm before problems actually arise can make risk avoidance and management easier.
Corporate litigation requires a perfect synchronization between the experts from related verticals. We at Centrik is group of experienced expert from all domain. We ensure to provide the best end to end service.
OUR SERVICE SHALL INCLUDE
Corporate RERA Litigation
Corporate Laws Compliance & Litigation
Risk Analysis & Forecast
Labour Settlement and Litigation