Mr.Kunal Ahuja’s practice emphasizes the litigation that pertains to business/corporates as well as related to Insolvency and Bankruptcy law, laws revolving around real estate and entertainment, interestingly enough- an unlikely combination that fits Mr. Kunal Ahuja’s style.
The clients Mr. Kunal Ahuja has represented include local business, corporations, both creditors and lenders, developers; and entertaining investors. His scope of work is diversified and includes special laws like Arbitration matters, Consumer Protection Act, Corporate Matters, Contract Drafting, Policies drafting, E-Commerce Agreements, Commercial litigation, GDPR Compliance, RERA.
Mr. Kunal Ahuja has the presence across many Adjudicatory Forums including NCLT, NCLAT, NCDRC, High Courts, Civil Court, Arbitration Tribunal, State Commissions.
AS LEGAL ASSOCIATE
- Appeared in cases before High Court, Arbitral Tribunals, NCLT, District Courts, NCDRC, State & District Consumer Forums, Labour Courts, DRT, DRAT, and various District Courts.
- Represented Statement of Claims and Counter Claims on client’s behalf by balancing their objectives and legal requirements and appeared before Arbitration Tribunals.
- Successfully argued
- Negotiable Instruments Act, Compounding of offenses, Transmission of securities, Hindu Marriage Act, Arbitration and Conciliation Act matters Developed strategies and arguments in preparation of cases under
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, Companies Act, Consumer Protection Act, Prepared petitions, miscellaneous pleadings, orders, Trademark objection replies, and interim applications and processed summons to facilitate timely court proceedings.
- Counseled clients on legal matters such as Consumer Cases, Recovery Suits, 138 NI Act, Defamation, Sexual Harassment at the Workplace, Divorce and Domestic Violence.
- Conducted interviews with clients and prepared witnesses to establish and verify the key case information in the fraud investigation.
- Successfully drafted Contracts, Agreements [Complying with the recent amendments in the IT act, 2000], Privacy Policies [ Complying with recent GDPR Policies], Demand Notices and replies, Arbitration Notices and replies thereof, 138 Notices under NI Act, Wills and Gift Deeds.
All For Startup
Authentic Legal Advice
Corporate Litigation-All In Way
Debt Recovery Management
Insolvency and Bankruptcy Laws
Registration And Compliance