The Corporate Debtor would carry on construction and out of total saleable construction 32% will be of landowner and remaining 68% will be of the Corporate Debtor.
Tag: Financial Creditor
Supreme Court’s Road Map to interpret The IBC Code for better Resolution
Hon’ble Supreme court declared that the provisions of IBC (Code) to be interpreted liberally to expand the objective of the Statute.
Mobilox v Kirusa- Supreme Court interprets ‘existence of dispute’ as per IBC
The Supreme Court of India in Mobilox Innovations Private Limited v Kirusa Software Private Limited has finally settled the widely debated question of what constitutes “existence of a dispute”.
Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (IRP)
The scheme as provided under the Code stipulates a mechanism wherein the Insolvency Resolution Process is reckoned upon any default upon non-payment of debt due.
Financial Creditor & Operational Creditor within the scope of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (Amendment) Bill, 2017
The IBC has introduced new and distinct concepts of ‘Financial Creditor’ and ‘Operational Creditor’ as opposed to the Companies Act, 2013 which merely introduced the term ‘creditor’, without any classification thereof.