Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has launched a mobile application for Goods and Services Tax (GST). This app enables taxpayers to get latest updates of GST. With this Government also launched feedback and 27×7 helpdesk which named as “CBEC Mitra” where taxpayers can connect and enquire anytime.
With this app taxpayers can access information like:
- Migration to GST-Approach and guidelines for migration
- Draft Law-Model GST Law, IGST Law and GST Compensation Law
- Draft Rules-Rules related to Registration, Returns, Payment, Refund and Invoice
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on GST
- Various resources on GST such a videos, articles etc.
- Related Website Links
- Helpdesk/Email Contact
Benefit of App: With its elegant and easy-to-use interface. Taxpayers get ease of doing business and outstanding taxpayer services. Mobile application is free and can be downloaded on Android platforms.