Back office assistant provides administrative support to the manager. Duties of a back office assistant are varied and many which include common and usual office work, accounting, human resources as well as clerical services, secretarial services and personal assistant to the manager.
- Good analytical skills
- Should be able to manage client expectations on call & in-person
- Client Communication – emails
- Client Communication – calls
- Intercompany Communication
- Manage calendars and schedule for Marketing team
- Maintain fluid information flow between the team and required personal
- Willing to learn new skills and grow in the organization
- Excellent communication skill is mandatory.
- Proficiency in MS Excel is preferred.
Education: Any Graduation ( is mandatory )
Salary: As per industry standards
Work Location: Janakpuri, New Delhi
Shifts: 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Send your resume at email@example.com